Shipping Container Homes for Sale by SimpleTerra
Small footprint. Smaller dent in your wallet. Big-time durability.
Besides the reasons above, what makes a shipping container home from SimpleTerra so unique is the multiple ways it can be used!
A Container Home could be your next home, a mountain retreat, lake house, backyard accessory dwelling unit, or even an AirBnB business opportunity!
Smart, clean designs with lots of upgrade options allows you to have a custom home at an affordable price.
Ready to Customize Container Homes
(Container Home Shells To Design As You See Fit)
The Blue Ridge Foldable Container Home comes as essentially a blank slate ready for you to add your style. These shells are built with steel framing, aluminum siding (less prone to rust), and have basic insulation already installed.
Key features for this 20’ Foldable Container Home:
20ft Blank Canvas For You To Make Your Own (160sq ft)
Rust-Resistant Paint Applied To Steel Frame To Help The Container Home Stay Rust Free For 10+ Years (Applying Your Own Rust-Preventative Materials Every Few Years Is Recommended)
Comes Standard With Two Double-Paned Windows
Comes Standard With a Regular Sized Door
Sets Up In Less Than 1 Hour With Three Workers
The Dolomites 20’ Flat Packed Shipping Container Home is perfect for you if have a great view from your lot or a space where you are planning to add a deck or patio and enjoy indoor/outdoor living.
The window wall upgrade option MAKES this house!
Like the 20’ Foldable Container Home, the Dolomites Flat Packed Home Shell is built with steel framing, aluminum siding (to lessen the potential to rust), and basic insulation already installed.
Key features for this 20’ Flat Packed Container Home:
- A Truly Blank Canvas To Make Your Own (160sq ft worth)
- Wall Of Windows Upgrade Allows You To Experience Nature
- Rust Resistant Paint Is Applied To The Steel Frame Section Of This Container Home Allowing For 10+ Years Of Rust Free Living
- Standard Exterior Door or Upgrade To Glass Sliding Door
- Sets Up In Less Than 1 Hour With 3 Workers
Studio & 1 Bedroom Shipping Container Homes For Sale
The floor to ceiling windows in the Pyrenees unit help you take advantage of your amazing views. Your container home will arrive with all interior finishes installed.
Quick, simple set up and connection of your electrical and plumbing means you will be moving in in no time. Relax inside your living space or enjoy the outdoors with your (upgradable) retractable patio deck!
Key Features for this 1 Bedroom 40’ Shipping Container Home:
Retractable Patio Deck For Maximum Space Utilization
Bedroom space for privacy inside your Container Home
Panoramic Views with 40' of Floor to Ceiling Windows
Fully Installed and ready to go Kitchen (Appliances Not Included) & Bathroom (Shower, WC, & Vanity)
We added a dog door off our bedroom. Something small that made the world of difference too us! Wish we could have got the wall of windows but living on the Gulf made that hard; still a pretty darn good living space!
Key Features for this 20' Container Home With Deck:
- Panel of Floor to Ceiling Windows Provides For Amazing Views
- Exterior Wood Finish Options (Light, Medium & Dark)
- Sliding Glass Doors for Maximum Outside Exposure
- Patio Deck for your relaxation and outdoor pleasure.
- Comes Nearly Finished and Ready For You To Move Into
Key Features for this 40' Shipping Container Home:
- Comes 95% Completed!
- Sliding Glass Door & Double Pane Windows
- Optional Retractable Deck Upgrade Available
- Finished Plumbing & Electrical ready for Hook-ups
- Finished Quality Ready For You To Move Into
Key Features for this One Bedroom Container Home For Sale:
- FLAT PACK UNIT!!! Will Need To Be Built On Site!
- 480 sq. ft. of livable space (Including Covered Deck)
- Designated spaces designed to maximize your living space
- Floor to ceiling windows in your living room/kitchen area bring in lots of light
- Beautiful exterior cladding gives a very clean & sleek look to your Container Home
**QUICK TIP: Concrete Foundations Are Your Friend
There are many different foundation options you can choose from when placing your container home down on the ground to secure it.
Some immediate benefits to attaching your container home to a concrete foundation are below:
- Secures your home in place protecting it against any ground / soil shifting or settling.
- Secures your home in case of larger earthquakes and other natural disasters
- Increases your wind rating from 110 MPH to over 150 MPH!
There are multiple foundation options but many of our customers go with concrete piers as it is much more cost effective than laying a whole slab while still providing similar benefits.
If you would like to read more in our full blown article on nothing but your container home foundation options click here!
Simply Not What You Are Looking For?
Check Out These Incredible DIY Options That Cost Next To Nothing...
2 & 3 Bedroom Shipping Container Homes For Sale
- Cheapest Multiple Room Option
- 2-3 Bedrooms available
- Full Bathroom with Shower, Vanity, & Toilet
- Pre-Installed Electric & Lighting Throughout The Home
- Expand Container Home Walls for setup under an hour
- Compact and Expandable Unit for the most flexibility in delivery and location placement
Choose Two 20' Containers or Two 40' Containers Depending On Needs
Comes With A Treated Deck / Patio Area
Equals 320sq ft or 640sq ft Of Inside Living Space
Wall Of Windows Connecting Your Outside Space To Your Inside Living
Wooden Walls Protect Container Home From Rusting!
- 40’ of Floor to Ceiling Windows offer panoramic views the entire length of your container home allows you to bring the outside beauty inside.
- 640 sq. ft. of Living Space
- Fully Retractable Deck
Add this upgrade to protect your windows from weather or give yourself additional optional privacy. Deck retracts in 3-5 minutes.
- Extra Large Bedrooms for the living space you desire.
- Largest Container Design We Offer Regularly
- 3 Bedrooms (2 above average sized rooms plus additional room)
- 2 Full Bathrooms with Tub/Shower, Vanity, & Toilet
- Contemporary Design creates a very clean and sleek looking container home
- Floor to Ceiling Windows = Massive Viewing and Natural Light Opportunities
- Bath Tub Option Available!
This shipping container gives you the space you desire with great style.
Putting together two 40-foot shipping containers, we are able to create a super affordable 3 bedroom living space. The design and look can’t be beat by anything else on the market.
640 sq ft of living space, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, along with the living quarters. This unit is gorgeous inside and out.
If you are in the market and needing 3 bedrooms, make sure you check this container home out.
Key features for this 3 Bedroom Container Home:
640 sq ft of living space
3 Bedroom (1 Master & 2 Similar-sized Rooms)
1 Bathroom with Shower, Toilet, & Sink Vanity
Sliding or Foldable Glass Doors
Wooden Exterior Walls (Light, Medium, or Dark Wood)
** Some customers like to remove the middle wall between the 2 bedrooms to almost make it seem like there are TWO master bedrooms in this setup!
**Keep in mind we do custom projects / container designs. We have done 5-6+ containers put together as a single unit. Everything above is just our standard options that fit 90% of all our customers wants and needs!
If you have any questions or want to know if we are able to do your custom design / project please give us a call at 1-844-739-2989
I bought the 2 bedroom container home from SimpleTerra for my son and I to live in. It came fully finished and is perfect. My son loves coming here!
Thank you so much for the yurt. I am using it as an art studio. The extra windows have added so much light. I now spend most of my days in there.
Fast shipping and my tiny home came in perfect condition. Nothing damaged and it looks great. I have spent a couple of nights in it already and it has been great.