Let Us Do The Heavy Lifting With Our SimpleTerra Site Survey & Permit Finding Service
We would say 95% of our customers love our SimpleTerra products and want to make their alternative living dreams come true; but simply do not know where to get started...
I mean just look at this list below:
- Do you start at your local county office for permits?
- Do you hire a General Contractor right off the bat?
- What do you do for the foundation?
- How do you even unload a 40' container?
- How do you seal a 40' container to the other container in the design?
These questions feels like it could go on and on for most of our customers. You guys asked so we not only listened; we decided to do something about it!
Here at SimpleTerra we are proud to announce an industry first Site Survey & Permit Finding Service!
After thousands of calls from potential customers over the last few months one thing was clear; our potential clients have been begging for guidance trying to figure out if a shipping container home or a dome home can actually become a possibility for them!
For a limited time this service will be 33% off WITH a huge bonus.
Not only is this service running on a promotional price of $500 but if you are able to and decide to purchase a unit from us within 6 months of getting this service; the $500 service fee will be applied TOWARDS the cost of your unit!
So if you were thinking of purchasing a unit you would be getting this Site Survey & Permit Finding Service for FREE...
On the chance that your current piece of land CANNOT get the required permits; you were saved from making a potentially $35,000+ mistake in getting a alternative living unit that literally cannot be placed on your land legally.
What Does SimpleTerra's Site Survey & Permit Finding Service Actually Do?
What our service actually provides:
- A local licensed contractor who is familiar with your specific county taking a look at your property
- That same contractor pulling up State & County Regulations for your structure
- A confirmed YES or NO about the type of alternative living home you want to put up within 30 days...
- Usually faster than that but as some of you know; certain parts of the year are just crazy hard to get contractors out to your site!
- Additional options you can pursue if the answer is no.
- For example: A shipping container home with metal outside is told no; but with a wood outside is approved.
- Another example: The unit as a main residence is told no on the property but a mother in law suite or ADU unit is approved.
- List or type of permit needed for such a build (permits will NOT be pulled by the contractor as nothing is set in stone yet) so you can do it yourself or with our help when the time comes.
- Should you purchase a unit from us within 6 MONTHS of getting the service this $500 fee will be applied directly to the unit you get!
This is an industry leading service that will change the way our customers get into their alternative living homes. Add to cart today and see just how much easier this process can be with us and a local licensed contractor by your side!
**Important Note: After you purchase a customer service rep will reach out to you to clarify the location, the type of home, how many units, etc... We always try to reach out within 24 hours of purchase (excluding weekends) but please give us a call on our main line if we haven't contacted you within that time frame!