Pre-Built In Our Factory Controlled Setting Means An Incredible 40' Studio Container At Half The Price!
This is another top seller here at SimpleTerra. This 40' Studio Container has 3 different wood options to choose from (light, medium, and dark woods) which allows our customers to do a little bit of customization while still having a blank slate to work with on the inside!
This 40' Studio Container comes with a fully installed bathroom area but everything else can be customized to your vision.
- Want a basic kitchen area and space for a stove? We can do that...
- Want to add a dividing half wall between your bedroom and the rest of your open space? We can do that as well...
- Want an entire WALL of sliding glass doors to make the outside feel like part of your inside living space? We can even do that!
40' Studio Shipping Container Features:
This container home is pre-built inside our factory allowing us to pack in a bunch of extra features at an incredibly affordable cost! Check out some of those features below:
- 320 SQ FT Of Living Space
- Comes With Electrical Pre-Built Into The Container Home
- Lighting For Home Is Also Pre-Installed
- Insulation Pre-Built In As Well
- Wood Features On Outside Of Home Protect It From Rust
- Water Connections Easily Accessible
- Double Pane Windows & Sliding Doors!
- Kitchen Countertops
- Free Shipping For A Limited Time...
SimpleTerra Only Uses High Quality Materials In Our Builds...
Here at SimpleTerra we have made the decision to only use the best quality materials inside our homes. This means that you have two options.
Buy our units with the materials WE choose or as a empty shell for you to work on (popular option for DIYers).
In our units we use the following high grade materials:
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Metal & Wood Studs Next To Each Other
- PEX Piping For All Plumbing Needs
- Double Paned Windows
This list could go on for a while but we think you get the point.
We have been asked in the past to help customers "save money" by using fiberglass insulation or single-paned windows. While we entertained the idea before; we will NO longer do so.
Sometimes a company has to protect customers from themselves!
Which is what we are hoping to do by offering these high grade materials or a empty shell option!
Basic Customization Options Our Customers Can Choose From...
We are able to keep costs for our container homes so low by building our products inside a factory, thereby avoiding weather conditions and delays. We also buy many materials in bulk to pass the savings onto our customers.
With that said, we are still able to offer a FEW customization options to our customers to ensure they are getting EXACTLY what they want from their new home:
- Light, Medium, or Dark Wood Exterior
- Basic Kitchen Counter Options
- Up to 6 Smaller Windows or 3 Larger (8ft Tall) Windows
- Sliding Glass Doors Or Standard Single / Double Door
- Add A Retractable Deck (For Privacy & To Protect Container Home From Storms)
Curious if something could be done that is not listed here? Give us a call and speak to our Design Specialists to see what we can do for you!
40ft Container Home Studio Specs:
We are running a Free Shipping Promotion on this product till the end of the month. These are obviously NOT light units, so take advantage today and give us a call to speak to a SimpleTerra Design Specialist today!
Simply Not Quite What You Are Looking For?
Check Out These TWO Incredible DIY Options for UNDER $50...
These 2 offers are a limited time promotion to our customers...
While we would love to have EVERY SINGLE PERSON be a customer of ours we realize that not everyone can afford our homes (even though we are leading the industry in cost & value).
Take a look at these DIY options as they cost next to nothing and have some of the most detailed and easy plans to use online!
I bought the 2 bedroom container home from SimpleTerra for my son and I to live in. It came fully finished and is perfect. My son loves coming here!
Thank you so much for the yurt. I am using it as an art studio. The extra windows have added so much light. I now spend most of my days in there.
Fast shipping and my tiny home came in perfect condition. Nothing damaged and it looks great. I have spent a couple of nights in it already and it has been great.